3 days left
- Part Time
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team based in the Isle of Wight. Working on a part time, permanent basis (20 hours per week) you will receive a salary of £14,500 per annum.
Travelodge are a large and rapidly expanding hotel chain with a UK estate of over 530 properties. The Maintenance Engineer’s role is to complete reactive maintenance and ensure rooms are returned to sale as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What you will be doing as our Maintenance Engineer:
- Complete quality reactive maintenance within hotels across territory.
- Develop strong working relationships with the hotel operations teams.
- First time fix of completion of reactive maintenance jobs that are scheduled for hotels.
- Comply with the requirements of Health and Safety, other relevant legislation and Travelodge policies and procedures and H&S responsibility for direct reports.
- Ensure that all jobs allocated are consistently completed to a satisfactory finish in accordance with agreed standards and KPIs.
- Return rooms to sale as quickly and efficiently as possible in a safe manner.
- Manage van storage of stock to agreed levels and ensure that you have parts available to complete jobs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Liaise with Regional Maintenance Manager to agree non-reactive works to be undertaken.
Our successful Maintenance Engineer will need the following skills and qualifications:
- City and Guilds or NVQ2 in Plumbing; Electrical or Painting & Decorating
- Electrical Certification to 17 Edition; Inspection and testing
- IT and systems literate
- High levels of attention to detail
- Drive and the determination to continuously improve
- High levels of customer insight and brand passion
- Good communication skills, both internally and with suppliers / 3rd parties
- Proven track record of delivery and success.
What you can expect from us as our Maintenance Engineer
- Annual bonus of up to 8%
- 50% discount on Travelodge product
- BUPA health care
- 4% contributory pension
- 20 hours (1 Saturday in 3 returned in lieu)
- Company Van & Tools
- Merchant & Fuel Card
- Company Phone
- Opportunities to train and upskill
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role of Maintenance Engineer then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!