Human Resources Consultant (Part Time)
3 days left
- Part Time
Human Resources Consultant (Part Time)
Swansea (with travel to visit clients)
If you are an experienced HR Director seeking your next step as a Human Resources Consultant, this is an amazing opportunity to develop your career with a leading HR consultancy business.
Our client is an award-winning provider of outsourced employee relations solutions. Fostering a human approach to human resources, our client delivers services that support and optimise the operating principles of each and every organisation they work with.
Now, they are looking for a Human Resources Consultant to join their passionate team on a part time basis.
- Highly competitive daily rate
- Transparent and inclusive work environment
- Flexible hours, enabling you to tailor your role to suit your lifestyle
- The opportunity to work with an interesting client base
Fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration and client excellence, our client offers the chance to play an integral role in delivering their award-winning services.
You will work alongside a highly-skilled and ambitious team who are passionate about delivering the very best service to their client base.
As a Human Resources Consultant, you will provide HR advice on all employment areas to clients across a range of sectors.
In this key role, you will advise clients on a variety of issues, including recruitment, employee relations, HR systems, remuneration and rewards, training and development, employee consultation and communications.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will:
- Help to develop and implement HR strategies that enable clients to achieve their objectives
- Add value, reduce costs and make business improvements for clients
- Translate HR management strategies into policy and practices that enable day-to-day people management within clients’ businesses
- Support, facilitate and mentor managers in all aspects of people resourcing and management
- Provide strategic and operational input for the full range of people-related issues
- Lead, coach, mentor and motivate junior members of your team
To join our client as a Human Resources Consultant, you will need:
- Previous experience as an HR Director
- HR consultancy and recruitment experience
- Experience of strategic HR
- Previous experience of adding value to a business through innovative HR initiatives
- A track record of working with minimal supervision in a standalone role
- Previous experience of developing and implementing HR systems
- Experience of organisational planning and development, resourcing, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations and welfare, H&S, and training and development (including planning and delivering management training)
- In-depth knowledge of Employment & Health & Safety legislation
- To be a fellow of the CIPD
Our client is eager to hear from individuals with experience as a Human Resources Consultant, Senior HR Consultant, HR Director, Human Resources Director, ER Manager or Employee Relations Manager.
Candidates with experience as a Recruitment Manager, Resourcing Manager, People Manager or Lead HR Consultant are also encouraged to apply.
This is a part time role. Hours are flexible in-line with the successful candidate’s needs.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for your next challenge as a Human Resources Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.