3 days left
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity not to be missed! G’s Group has a unique position available for a Technical Support to join the team based in Barway. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and benefits - this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career!
At G’s, our philosophy is to be recognised as outstanding, market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable, healthy fresh produce, and to be at the forefront of the industry in everything we do. G’s is an incredibly exciting place to work. Being at the leading edge of modern food production means it’s fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding. We work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what’s right for G’s and our customers. We can only achieve this through the dedication of our people, underpinned by our values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support to join the Technical Team at Barway.
Main responsibilities of the Technical Support include:
- Manage all customer complaints, consolidating, trending to support quality improvements and responding to customer complaints across all BU.
- Support the technical teams to manage customers shelf life data.
- Ensure that technical KPI information is kept up to date at all times and disseminated both internally & externally.
- Understand all customer technical systems and support the teams to ensure that they are all kept up to date, including but not exclusive to specs, contact details, Quality contracts, audit responses, alerts, risk assessments.
- Support all technical team members to manage artwork across all customers.
- Support the technical team to ensure that up to date specifications are available.
- Attend availability meetings and write crop reports for all customers weekly.
- Collate and write presentations for members of the technical/compliance teams for both internally and external use.
- To be the nominated deputy to support the team as needed.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Support the technical/compliance team across all customers.
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Technical Support:
- Excellent personal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to manage a range of tasks and to prioritise activities to meet business objectives
- Knowledge of Microsoft is an advantage
Why work for G’s?
With future scope for career progression, G’s prides itself on offering great opportunities for training, progression and development. G’s is the place to be to develop and meet your long term career goals. We aim to be an employer of choice.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join Europe’s leading fresh produce companies as our Technical Support.
G’s are an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Technical Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly