Accounts Assistant - Aldrige
Aldrige (WS9 8AE)
Reports to: Directors
Hours of Work:
8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday 37.5 hours,
(May consider Part-Time)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Our client is looking for bright enthusiastic individual who can complete tasks efficiently and feel they can make a real contribution and share in the company's success. The person will be working in a fast and busy environment and will at times need to assist in other areas.
- Ability to work with all other departments of the business.
- Great communication skills
- Adherence to deadlines
- Confident and capable
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Local confectionery company are looking for an Accounts Assistant based in Aldridge bordering Sutton Coldfield. The company has witnessed massive growth over the last few years and will continue to grow and expand the business in their field.
Key Responsibilities: Persons with Sage 50 experience.
- Payroll: Processing on Sage 50 Payroll for over approximately 100 employees on a monthly payroll. Good working knowledge and understanding of RTI, auto enrolment and all PAYE and National Insurance compliance. Sage 50 is essential with at least 5 years' experience. Annual leave, head count and sick pay monitoring.
- Sales ledger invoices processed on Sage 50 Accounts from orders lines generated by the sales administrators.
- Purchase ledger – invoices checked against purchase orders and posted to Sage 50 Accounts.
- Expenses checking and processing on the ledger complying with VAT current regulations
- Company credit card analysis, reconciliation and posting to the ledger.
- Daily Santander and Lloyds bank monitoring, cash receipts and payments process on Sage 50 Accounts.
Wages £11 - £13 per hour this will depend on experience in accountancy, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
What you get in return:
This is a great opportunity for someone to grow further within the company. Annual Bonus and free parking. Competitive salary depending on experience.
Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. To apply for the position please submit your full CV online today.
Closing date for this position is Friday 9th February 2018.
The company operates a strict none smoking policy and mobile phone usage during office working hours.