Ski Sales Specialist
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Flexiski, we are currently looking for a Ski Sales Specialist to come and join our team based in Surbiton. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Flexiski have been selling tailor-made ski holidays for over 20 years, and is part of the Travelopia Group of Companies.
We’re flexible to our core, getting clients to the mountains in the quickest, easiest and most convenient way possible, all whilst delivering an impeccable booking experience.
We’re trusted adventures who are as fanatical for the mountain as our customers are. We think off piste using our team’s experience to orchestrate exceptional, bespoke ski trips. We do this whilst being honest and open, sharing some of our favourite moments on the mountains in order to build trust and a lifetime of recommendations from our clients.
Join us as our Ski Sales Specialist, and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
About the Ski Sales Specialist role
We’re looking for a passionate and customer-focused travel professional for a great new Ski Specialist role based here in Surbiton. Responsible for efficiently managing all ski sales from enquiry through to booking, this is an interesting and varied role which offers a fantastic opportunity to join a company that’s part of the world’s largest collection of specialist travel brands – Travelopia.
Main Duties of our Ski Sales Specialist
- Drive sales through service using your destination expertise and through providing a superior client experience
- From initial enquiry to potentially the end of their experience with us, you will create tailor made and perfectly matched holidays for our customers through the selling of flights, hotels and ancillary products, primarily over the phone
- Building rapport and demonstrating unrivalled knowledge to make recommendations, you’ll be accountable for exceeding client and colleague expectations while being commercially minded at all times
Key skills & requirements of our Ski Sales Specialist
- A genuine passion for winter sports with first-hand experience and knowledge of travel destinations
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to build rapport and trust with clients
- Previous experience of working to and achieving sales and service targets
- Sound computer literacy, previous experience of Amadeus and Travelink is an advantage
Are you a Ski Sales Specialist with a proven track record? If so then we would love to hear from you. Please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out!