HR Administrator / Compensation & Benefits Administrator - PT
Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Administrator
Salary: Hourly rate is up to £10/hour. Actual salary range is £9,600 - £12,000 pa (full time equivalent is £16,000-£20,000)
Working Hours: Permanent, Part-time, 22 hours per week
The company is part of a larger £472m group. Operating from sites in Bath, Cardiff, Co Durham, & Yorkshire, the company works with a range of corporate clients, prestige motor groups and leading insurers to support 250,000 motorists a year who've been involved in an accident.
The business is going from strength to strength; expanding through new business wins and strategic acquisitions, there are also several key employee and customer focused initiatives well under way - in short, it's a great time to work here!
The company is currently seeking an experienced administrator to oversee and facilitate the employee reward and benefits packages across the group, you will ensure the company is in line with policies and guidelines.
Reporting directly to the Group Chief HR Officer, you will play an important role in supporting your HR colleagues to develop and promote a consistent suite of benefits that is both competitive and compliant with both legal and fiscal regulations.
As in-house 'expert' you will also been in regular contact with senior stakeholders in the business and become a key contact for managers and employees in answering queries and developing effective working relationships with third party providers.
What are we looking for in you?
- Realistically, it is essential you are solid and competent administrator, with a resourceful, independent approach to managing your own workload and resolving issues
- Ideally, a background in Compensation & Benefits or HR would be hugely beneficial, especially if you have a working knowledge of key specialisms including pensions, car schemes, life and Medical Insurance schemes, discount schemes (e. Cycle to Work, gym memberships, Childcare support etc.)
- A capable IT user, familiar with mainstream packages (e. Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) with experience of producing reports and MI for managers to monitor business performance and costs
- A confident, credible personality - comfortable in 1-2-1 situations
- It goes without saying, you will need to be reliable and show us that you have first class time management and planning skills
Here at the company, colleagues are at the centre of everything and, if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
What's on offer?
- A full induction training programme and a personalised development plan with ongoing support in a friendly, enjoyable, encouraging work environment
- A role that is interesting, challenging and rewarding in equal measure
- Flexible, part-time hours to fit around your lifestyle
So if this sounds like something you can't miss out on, what are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; HR Administrator, HR Admin, Administrator, Admin, Support, Remuneration and Benefits Administrator, Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, Rewards Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, HR Administration Assistant, Rewards Advisor, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Experienced Admin, Experienced Administrator, Pay and Benefits Administrator, Team Admin may also be considered for this role.