Dynamics AX Technical Support
Job Title: Dynamics AX Technical Support
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
The organisation prides themselves on being the leading supplier of table-top products to the hospitality industry through inspirational design, excellent quality and outstanding service.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics AX Technical Support to join their busy IT Department.
To assist with the implementation of Dynamics AX and to support the project team, moving to ongoing support of the system as part of the existing IT team, including development and modification work as required.
- Understanding of the AX table structures and ability to covert X++ functionality to SQL scripts (functions, stored procedures or scripts)
- Ability to write complex and in depth SSRS reports direct from SQL scripts
- In depth knowledge of Power BI development
- Ability to support, improve and advance bespoke SSAS cube developments
- Able to covert business requirements into detailed functional and technical requirement documents
- Good understanding of configuration and administration of AX Batch processing
- Capable of working in an Agile environment
- Ability to develop X++ jobs, security and internal requirements (reports, forms and integrations)
- Experience in data migration requirements (utilising BIS would be a benefit)
- Understanding of web based solutions and developments in C#
- Ability to debug code (X++, SQL)
The Company is currently migrating from their legacy ERP system and require additional IT support through our go-live and beyond.
Duties will include:
- Assisting consultants with the implementation of AX.
- Supporting the project team.
- Ongoing technical support of the system as part of the existing IT team.
- Development/modification work as required.
Knowledge of the following will prove advantageous:
- To-increase AX Anywhere
- To-increase BIS
- Bottomline Transform
- Developing with X++
- AX Security
What's on offer?
In return, the successful candidate/s can expect to earn a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Competitive Basic salary (Between £35,000 - £55,000 depending on experience)
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous Company benefits
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, quality driven company with the opportunity to grow within an organisation committed to both business and people development.
If you are ambitious, hardworking, and believe you have the necessary experience plus reside in the South East, then we'd welcome your application - please apply now.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us within 7 working days then please consider your application unsuitable on this occasion.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: 1st Line Support, IT Support, IT Technician, Network Support, Network Technician, Technical Support, Infrastructure Engineer, Cloud Services Engineer, Hosted Engineer, Citrix Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure, Citrix, XenServer, Citrix XenApp 7, HyperV, Engineer, Cloud Services Engineer may also be considered for this role.