Business Development Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Manchester/Birmingham (Primarily Working from Home)
Salary: £75,000 OTE (Basic + Commission)
Benefits: Flexible Hours, Private Health Care, Remote Working Package
Our client dreams big…. their target is to quadruple top line revenue over the next 3 years.
They are a dynamic and fast-growing learning and development business, providing a genuinely unique and exciting product that delivers exceptional results.
They have a well-established client base that includes multi-national corporates, from varied verticals and have experienced considerable growth in the over the past 18 months.
Due to their rapid expansion, they are looking for a talented and motivated Business Development Manager to support existing clients and develop business in both national and international territories.
The Business Development Manager Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to build on recent growth, and develop a regional client base. You will be working closely with the Sales Director to implement and develop sales strategy that is focused on building scale, both geographically and across specific vertical markets.
Working remotely means that you will need to be extremely driven and able to self-motivate, the team are always available remotely for support.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Strategically hunting for new business opportunities in key territories
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to sell learning and development solutions in close partnership with the Sales Director
- Actively build and upsell efforts of existing accounts in your territory
- Work in close partnership with sales channels in your territory to develop and close sales opportunities
- Communicate value propositions to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements
- Utilise solutions-oriented selling strategies and hunter’s mentality to identify, qualify, convert sales
- Maintain extensive account and opportunity detail in CRM
- Recommend and participate in relevant industry events and trade shows in your territory
- Forecast and report revenue projections to management
- Overachieve on annual target, measured quarterly
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years successfully selling learning and development solutions to business
- Successful track-record of upselling solutions to develop long term partnerships
- Persuasive and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. Effectively communicate with learning and development and senior business executives at the “C” level
- Experience of a mix of strategic and proactive account activity, and demonstrated ability of uncovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new accounts
- Able to set goals, prioritise tasks, and achieve success with minimal oversight
- Excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction
- Highly competitive, ramp quickly, extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding sales goals
- Able to travel as necessary to your assigned accounts, and to Company meetings in London - minimum of one a month
- Highly ethical and professional personal conduct
In return, the Business Development Manager can expect;
- Competitive basic salary (Dependent on Experience)
- Excellent commission potential – £75,000 OTE
- Flexible working hours
- Private health care
- Remote working package
To apply for this Business Development Manager position, please submit an up to date CV and Covering Letter via the button shown.
Keywords: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Training, Learning, L&D, Sales, Manchester, Birmingham
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly