£32K - £36K per annum + overtime + van
You will be working on commercial and industrial projects throughout the Home Counties and London, typical projects include working airside at Heathrow Airport, office refurbishments, schools, colleges and assisting our clients within the maintenance industry.
It is essential you must have experience and a proven background of working on the installation of steel, copper, HDPE and PVC pipework on heating, cooling systems and drainage systems including screwed, Pressfit, fusion welding and solvent weld jointing systems.
The applicant must have easy access to the M3 and live within a commutable distance of Camberley, must be able to work alone or as part of a team and be available to work overtime when required role would ideally suit someone who lives locally.
* Hold a full UK driving license.
* Hold a valid JIB/CSCS card.
* Hold a valid Gas Safe card.
* Pasma and/or IPAF would be advantageous but not essential.
* City & Guilds level 2/3 in pipefitting/plumbing.
* Must have extensive commercial experience working as a qualified Plumber/pipefitter.
To apply, Please click the apply button to forward a copy of your CV, alternatively call Vanessa on 01329565035