Travel Trade Advisor
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Travel Trade Advisor to join the team based in Thame. You will work on a part time permanent basis for 15 hours per week and will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 per annum pro rata.
The job in a nutshell
As our Travel Trade Advisor you will manager booking requests from our contracted Tour Operators as well as work as part of the team to support the achievement of the Travel Trade department targets whilst understanding and ensuring that all customers have an excellent customer journey. This role will require you to support the hotel operation by ensuring that the hotel teams have the relevant information about the groups’ requirements during their stay.
What you’ll be doing as our Travel Trade Advisor
- Management of both FIT (Individual Travellers) and Group bookings via a central booking system.
- Support of enquiries and requests via telephone, email and website.
- General day to day administration duties to support the role.
- Build relationships with our External Tour Operators to generate increased revenues.
- Build relationships with other internal departments including Revenue, Hotel Booking Support - Team, Accounts and Customer Services.
- Work as part of a team and liaise with the relevant internal departments to ensure that all bookings are made with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Where necessary, resolve any urgent issues in an appropriate manner.
- Internal: Sales, Revenue &Finance
- External: Tour Operators
As our Travel Trade Advisor you will need the following Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Confident in the operation of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well under pressure
- An enthusiastic team player
- Good attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated to forge excellent professional relationships with customers and colleagues
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to succeed
- Opera V5 and Microsoft Dynamics understanding are key to this role, but training will be given as required
- Ideally from the hotel industry
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Travel Trade Advisor then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!