Assistant HR Business Advisor
We have an opportunity, not to be missed! At CPM we are currently looking for an Assistant HR Business Advisor to join our busy HR department in Thame! You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 - £22,000 based on experience + highly competitive benefits as you would expect from a hugely successful global company and a holiday allowance of 26 days holiday + BH (Increasing a day a year capped at 31).
We are an award winning, omnichannel, outsourced sales agency, with a proven track record for increasing sales through our specialist field marketing, contact centre and digital marketing solutions.
Based in Thame, this Assistant HR Business Advisor role would suit you if you have experience of working in an HR Administration role and have aspirations to progress to a professional level, or have the intention to undertake a professional HR career. Relevant training will be given.
A relevant professional qualification would be an advantage however the opportunity for sponsorship to complete this will be available for the right candidate.
The Assistant HR Business Advisor duties and key responsibilities:
- Providing effective and accurate operational and administrative support and professional advice across all CPM offices in the UK and to our field operations.
- Processing of employment contracts and changes to terms and conditions, including timely liaison with Payroll and accurate record keeping.
- General office administration including internal vacancies.
- Ensuring HR systems are kept up to date with employee information.
- Responding to a wide variety of day to day enquires received by phone, post, email and in person and giving appropriate support.
- Conducting new starter inductions and leaver discussions.
- Working as part of the team and maintaining a good level of understanding of the key activities of colleagues.
- Running monthly absence reports including Entitlement to Work.
- Supporting disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Managing long- and short-term absence issues, and maternity, paternity and parental cases.
- Advising managers and employees on company procedures and employment legislation.
- Liaising with legal advisors.
- Completion of ad hoc projects.
What we’re looking for in our Assistant HR Business Advisor
- Experience of working in HR and of HR systems or an intention to pursue a professional HR career.
- A high level of accuracy and sensitivity in responding to a variety of queries, often of a confidential nature.
- Confidence in using of MS Office applications with Intermediate Excel.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy reactive workload.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including a confident and professional telephone manner.
- Problem solving skills, a flexible ‘can-do’ approach and a good sense of humour.
- Ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Absolute understanding of the need for confidentiality.
- To be undertaking or prepared to undertake studies for professional HR qualification.
So if you would like to join our team as our new Assistant HR Business Advisor then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!