New opportunity not to be missed! Tricel (Gloucester) have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assistant to join the team based in Stonehouse, Gloucester. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary.
Tricel (Gloucester) manufactures a number of products for the U.K market & this element of the Tricel group is a highly-experienced manufacturer of composite products and has developed a unique range that is used worldwide. These products are certified by government bodies and utility companies alike.
We excel in the innovation of composites design, supplying leading manufacturers in the construction, automotive, rail, defence, aeronautical, civil and road safety sectors. Furthermore, we are also a leading provider of mains drainage solutions, supplying septic tanks, sewage treatment plants and pump stations throughout the UK.
The Quality Assistant will have responsibility for all quality issues arising on site. This role will report in to the Quality Manager and will be an integral part of the team.
Duties and responsibilities of the Quality Assistant
- Ensuring the quality manual is updated on a regular basis, to remain up to date with any changes
- Conducting daily press checks, including; calibration of equipment, temps to spec & inspection of production and sign forms for compliance
- Assisting the Quality Manager with the production of the Monthly Quality Report
- Providing daily updates of OTIF report (on time in full)
- Ensure that all internal and external complaints are logged on the system
- Assist with the investigation and completion of complaints, including sending out replacement items, if required
- Conducting internal and external audits to ISO 9001 – 2015 standard
- Ensure the upkeep of the company quality databases
- Complete accident reports and file on system
- Assist with Health & Safety factory walkaround tours, to prevent the risk of accidents
- Assist with product testing when required
- Handling customer complaints for all areas of the business, looking at root cause analysis to prevent issues from reoccurring
- Assist the management team with the completion of employee Training Matrixes, liaising with HR to address any training needs
- Assist with monthly stocktake
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Quality Assistant
- Experience of conducting risk assessments & implementing SOPs
- Experience of preparing for Audits
- Compliance and maintenance of relevant standards, including implementation of relevant regulations and an understanding of HSEQ legislation
- Experience of producing reports and utilising the data available to implement solutions
- Experience of ISO 9001
Qualifications required by the Quality Assistant:
- First Aid Certificate or willing to complete this
- ISO 9001 – 2015 Qualification
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Tricel (Gloucester) is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Quality Assistant – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join us.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.