Accountant / Management Accountant
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Milton Park, Abingdon
Job Type: Permanent - Full time (37 hours per week) - Office Based.
Part of a European Distributor of various products within the Composites, Plastics and Special Effects Industries. This position is based in the UK Head Office covering the responsibilities shown below and will include work for most of the UK Group Entities.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Responsible for month-end close, including revaluations
- Month end journals, balance sheet reconciliations and fixed asset register
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Reconciling Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Stock
- Producing monthly bank reconciliations for multiple currencies
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT Returns, Intrastat and EC Sales
- Experience of Imports for VAT, Duty purposes
- Reconciliation of Commission Reports
- Assisting the FC with collating information for external audit
- Ad-hoc duties
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2 years experience
- Team Player
- Work on own initiative
- Work to strict deadlines
- Excellent Communicator
- Have an eye for detail
- Full clean driving license
Software Knowledge Desired:
- Excel - Advanced
- Knowledge of Navision would be an advantage
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Accountant, Management Accountant, AAT, Accounts Assistant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW will also be considered for this role.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.