Account Management Administrator
Account Management Administrator, Chipping Warden.
We are looking for an Account Management Administrator who has previous experience in an administrative role to join our team in Chipping Warden. You should have first class customer service skills and excellent attention to detail and in return you will receive a competitive salary.
autoXP is the premier provider in our sector of the automotive industry and is retained by leading automotive manufacturers to manage all aspects of their experiential marketing / test drive fleets for activity in the corporate, press and PR sector.
As our Account Management Administrator you will support the Client Services Mangers and Account Executives by carrying out all relevant administrative duties
Key responsibilities of our Account Management Administrator include:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, email or letter.
- Process demonstrator booking requests via our bespoke system.
- Respond promptly to customer queries.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- General Admin duties to include filing, data input on Excel, PCN’s and NIP’s.
- Managing own workload and communicating any issues.
- Following processes and working to best practice.
- Answering telephone calls, escalating to the appropriate person where relevant.
- Other such administrative duties, as required from time to time.
To become our Account Management Administrator you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Good standard of PC literacy, including MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to all levels, both internally and externally.
- First class customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good team player
- An enthusiastic and positive approach.
- Previous experience in a similar role (Desirable)
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Account Management Administrator, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Chipping Warden is commutable from Banbury, Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Chipping Norton, Brackley, Bicester and surrounding areas.