2 days left
- Part Time
Position: Home Tutor
Location: Woking, Guildford, Godalming, Leatherhead, Camberley, Farnham, Haslemere
Salary: Up to £37.50 Per Session
Working Hours: Part Time, Flexible (4pm-8pm Weekdays or Weekends)
If you’re looking for a rewarding Home Tutor role, with flexible hours, we’d love to hear from you!
Our client provides affordable one-to-one supplementary education to children and adults.
They have a great team of local tutors, and are proud to be helping families all across Surrey... but the rapid growth of tutoring means that they are always looking for personable and reliable team-players who can help students achieve their potential.
The Home Tutor Role:
Tutoring will take place in the student’s home. You will get to know the student and their family, build a plan with them, and deliver effective tutoring sessions for around an hour and a half - usually once a week. The work is interesting and varied, and while you will develop your own approach, a typical tutoring session can involve:
- Catching-up on progress, reviewing any homework you have set
- Discussing classwork and school homework
- Exploring new topics covered in the class or needing attention
The demand for their services is extremely high and they are urgently looking for tutors in all of the following subjects to meet the current and expected demand:
- Primary - English and Maths
- GCSE - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Science, French, Spanish, RS, History, Geography
- A Level - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, Geography, Sociology, Psychology, Business Studies, ICT, Economics, Philosophy, PE
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn extra income with flexible part-time hours (you can work as many or as few hours as you choose). Most tuition takes place between 4pm and 8pm weekdays, or times during the weekend.
The Ideal Candidate:
In order to be successful in this Home Tutor position, our client is looking for somebody preferably with some tutoring/teaching experience and expertise in their subject.
Most importantly, they need excellent communicators, that have the passion and drive to help others learn, improve their confidence and fulfil their potential.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must have a degree or be working towards getting a degree in the subject you wish to tutor
- Tutoring experience is preferable but not essential
- You have a mode of transport, Car, Bus or Train to get to students’ homes
In return, the Home Tutor can expect:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Access to live job-board of constantly available students
- Your choice of students, based on criteria that matter to you (like location)
- Online resource platform and peer-to-peer forum
- The support of local office 8 hours per weekday (phone, email or in-person)
- New online-learning platform for remote tutoring
To apply for this exciting Home Tutor opportunity, simply submit your CV via the button shown, including a covering letter outlining your experience.
Keywords: Home Tutor, Tutor, Teacher, Maths, English, Science, Language, Tutoring, Teaching, Subject, Learning, Training, L&D, Private Tutor, Entrance Exams, Woking, Guildford, Godalming, Leatherhead, Camberley, Farnham, Haslemere, Surrey
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Apply for Home Tutor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly