Servo Motor Repair Engineer
Our client is a Manchester based electro-mechanical repair facility, serving the North-West’s rotating plant and equipment, from large multi-site plants to single sites across a multitude of industries.
Due to increasing growth, they now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Servo Motor Repair Engineer to join them.
The Servo Motor Repair Engineer Role:
As the Servo Motor Repair Engineer, you will be expected to dismantle, assess, and determine reason for failure of servo motors on behalf of clients.
The successful Servo Motor Repair Engineer role will also test and measure individual components, measure/assess wear, damage etc and produce a scope of work for repair.
This position calls for a highly committed, determined and well-motivated Engineer, who is willing to work long hours often at short notice.
- Working on site and within a workshop environment
- Static and dynamic testing
- Diagnosing reasons for failure
- Measuring wear using Micrometers, verniers, depth gauges etc
- Measuring electrical diagnostics i.e. voltage, current, resistance etc
- Dismantling and assembly techniques
- A knowledge of ‘limits & fits’
- Thorough knowledge of servo motors and repair techniques
- Qualification by experience or HND level
- Proven organisational skills
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic ability
- Driving Licence
In return, the Servo Motor Repair Engineer can expect;
- Competitive Salary (Dependent on Experience)
- Pension Plan
- Excellent career progression
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Servo Motor Repair Engineer position, simply apply by submitting your CV via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Keywords: Servo Motor Repair Engineer, Servo, Motor, Repairs Engineer, Electrical, Electro-mechanical, Limits, Fits, Micrometers, Component, Diagnostic, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester