Imerys have a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician within it’s Ceramics business unit based at Heathfield, Devon.
The role involves carrying out daily testing and material related analyses to collate and produce reports on routine quality performance. In addition, you will be liasing with other laboratories and preparing information for the management team.
The successful applicant will :
- Maintain and improve the COSHH systems and audit our production QA systems
- Help ensure the EHS compliance of the Heathfield laboratory and personnel
- Carry out routine quality control testing, report the results and ensure equipment is calibrated and maintained
- Review non conformities and help with corrective action plans
- Coordinate with other sections regarding testing and reporting
- Attend reviews with Operations personnel
Applicants should have:
- The ability to work within a lab environment
- Possess good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Educated to GCSE level, or higher, and must hold at least one science qualification
- The ability to work in a team and to learn new skills and laboratory techniques
Applications via email .
Closing date for applications is February 10th 2018.
Direct applications only, no agencies.