Reporting to the project manager, the role entails managing projects on client’s sites in the petrochemical, nuclear, chemical and manufacturing industries with the installation of specialist chemically resistant linings.
Key Responsibilities will include: -
- To manage, and supervise protective lining applicators, who form part of your team on a daily basis.
- To organise and manage all site works adhering to customer / Company site health and safety procedures.
- Produce Method Statements, COSHH and Risk Assessments, for projects.
- Support the Project Manager with his tasks including producing quotes and developing business.
- Communication – update the Project Manager as to issues encountered (health and safety, shortfall of materials, client issues, materials issues, deadlines, critical issues etc.). Keep client informed as to progress of works.
- Knowledge of common construction site practices
- Civil engineering and building skills, including coatings, paintings, mortars, screeds and concrete bricks and tiles.
- Full and valid UK Driving Licence – ability to travel to wide variety sites.
- Maths and English skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- The role is based at our Longport, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire offices and may involve regular travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas. A vehicle is available for business travel where required.