HR & RESOURCING ADVISOR
it luggage are an award-winning luggage and travel goods business with a number of offices across the world. They began their journey in 1985 as a small, family-run business and have since evolved into a global brand with annual revenues in excess of $100M.
They are looking for an experienced HR generalist to support the business in all aspects of HR, with an emphasis on recruitment & selection. The role will be based primarily in Hertford with occasional travel to Harlow and remotely supporting their USA and Australian offices.
THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE
- Managing all day to day operational HR activities
- Driving the end to end recruitment process including direct sourcing of candidates, in partnership with line managers
- Delivering proactive and pragmatic HR advice, guidance and support
- Inducting new starters & conducting exit interviews
- Ensuring compliance with all employment law changes and creating/updating policies
- Supporting management in all HR matters including terms and conditions, performance management, absence, disciplinary & grievance issues
- Payroll liaison for UK, France, Spain & Germany
- General HR administration – offer letters, contracts, updating HR records, etc.
- Proactively engaging the company’s USA and Australian offices to provide HR support
- Undertaking HR project work to assist in the growth of the company
YOU MUST BE
- An experienced HR generalist, able to work autonomously and directly with senior management
- Experienced in end to end recruitment & selection
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Able to develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- Up to date and experienced in employee relations/employment law
- Self-motivated, confident and resilient with strong interpersonal skills
- An excellent communicator both oral and written
- Experienced in influencing and coaching managers
- Able to manage changing demands and prioritise workload appropriately
Please apply with your CV ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.