Retail Stock Counter
An exciting opportunity not to be missed! WIS International is looking for a hard working Retail Stock Counter to joining the team based in Stevenage. You will have flexible working hours and be offered a competitive hourly rate of £8.50 per hour!
WIS International is one of the world's leading stocktaking companies and conducts inventories throughout the UK and Europe for household retails names such as Asda, Waitrose, M&S Inditex (Zara) and Dunelm Mill and many more. We have opportunities available to work across the UK and Europe if you have a valid passport and we will provide fully comprehensive training!
As a Retail Stock Counter, you will attend the store stock counts for our client's UK retail stores. You will need to have the flexibility to take on your duties as and when needed and will involve counting a variety of stock within retail stores, using hand held computer terminals.
Job Requirements of our Retail Stock Counter:
- Must achieve established average per hour goals in all inventories
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Takes initiative to explore and suggest new approaches that can impact quality and/or quantity of job performance and organisational effectiveness, innovative
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures in a professional and consistent manner
- Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours
- Ability to work in various work environments, such as stores & warehouses
- Demonstrates a positive presence and energy. Is optimistic, maintains a positive view of life Is respectful and honest with others
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Maintains a can-do attitude, demonstrates a sense of urgency and delivers excellent output
- Ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form
Physical Requirements of our Retail Stock Counter
- Repetitive motions requiring use of wrists, hands and fingers
- Prolonged standing and walking
- Able to work for extended periods of time
- Able to travel including overnight stays
- Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching
- Use of ladders and step stools
- Able to travel by car and plane with your team
WIS will provide:
- Competitive salary Starting at £8.50 P/H
- Regular performance reviews and wage increases
- Prizes such as high street vouchers, meals & WIS products
- Variable hours dependent on our customer requirements
- Designated pick up points in Stevenage, Luton & Welwyn Garden City
- Genuine opportunities to develop your career
- Travel compensation and meal allowance provided
- All accommodation booked and pre-paid by WIS International
We are now recruiting for permanent positions. Are you….
- Over 18?
- Hard working?
- Do you have great Customer service?
- Are you able to stay away from home up to 3 nights per week and work a range of hours on a non-fixed hour contract, which will involve early starts and late finishes?
If you believe you have the right skills to become our Retail Stock Counter, then click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!