1 day left
- Full Time
Involving a high level of administrative skill, attention to detail and customer service, this role is an important part of our domestic insulation team. As part of the role you will need to be able to communicate with a wide range of people, input data with high levels of accuracy and be organised and efficient. Full Induction and training will be given to the ideal candidate.
- Adding new lead providers and Sales agents to our in-house data base.
- On-going liaison with lead providers and agent.
- Updating 3rd party databases.
- Collating and checking paperwork
- Ensuring all paperwork is present before data input.
- Passing work through to the chartered surveyor.
- Preparing work for trading with the funder.
- Resolving queries with the sales, agent, customer, lead providers and funders.
- Taking & directing telephone calls
- Following mandatory compliance processes & requirements.
- Strictly adhere to all Health & Safety procedures and ensure that the working environment is practical for both yourself and others.
- And any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post, which may be allocated from time to time.
The hours of work are 37.5 per week, with an annual holiday entitlement of 33 days including 8 bank holidays To Apply Please click below
Apply for Eco Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly