Epositive Sales Executive
Epositive Sales Executive
Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Scunthorpe / field based
Salary: £25k+ pa + benefits
The role of the epositive Sales Executive is to generate pre-sales marketing campaigns, presentations and sales plans resulting in the generation of new business and opportunities for the benefit of the member companies and epositive store solutions. The position shall also be responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the sales and post sales process.
Key Result Areas:
* Developing effective sales plans utilising proven sales methodologies;
* Identifying opportunities for further sales and new areas for development through detailed research of the specific industry/market;
* Identifying and developing new business through networking, and courtesy and follow-up calls;
* Preparing and delivering customer presentations, and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
* Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services and generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
* Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
* Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
* Advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
* Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them;
* Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature;
* Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals;
* Provide technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
* Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
* networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
* Provide support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible;
* Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
* Maintain sales activity records and reports
* Conduct market research and surveys
Education & Certification
* University degree and/or substantial equivalent work experience.
Knowledge & Experience
* Substantial work experience in sales.
* Understanding of IT technologies used within the EPOS arena.
* Experience of the retail environment
* Knowledge of principles and practices of sales and customer service
* Experience in making presentations
* Proven ability to achieve sales targets
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
* Goal driven and focused on meeting deadlines and targets.
* Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
* Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Adept at conducting research into related issues and products.
* Customer service skills an asset.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
* UK and Ireland travel will be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.
* Occasional evening and weekend work to meet goals and deadlines.
* Sitting for extended periods of time.
* Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects.
* Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
This Job Description describes the key result areas of the post but is not exhaustive. The Job Description is subject to review and amendment in line with the needs of the business.
In order to apply for this role, please click 'Apply' to continue your application. Please ensure you include details of your current remuneration package.