Senior Electronics Engineer
Croydon, Greater London
Up to £55,000 + Twice Annual Bonus
An experienced electronics engineer with hardware and firmware design experience is needed for an established sensor manufacturing business to take a key role in the development of their electronic product range which includes sensors for measuring angle, acceleration and level.
As the Electronics Engineer, you will work closely with a small engineering and electronics team, taking ownership of the electronics product development.
In the last 20 years, our client has grown year on year and as part of the latest strategic growth plan, you will develop and expand its product range to cement its position in certain markets and to create opportunities for growth in others. The growth in the business creates opportunity for the right candidate to progress further over the coming years. The company develops its own products as well as custom engineering products to suit specific customer applications.
Our client values their staff, seeing them as key to growth. This role as the Electronics Engineer will underpin the business plan, which means that you will be expected to take an active role in understanding the products, the competitors and the markets, and provide support and mentoring to the technical staff involved in test, repair and production of these products.
The company is seeking a rounded and experienced electronics engineer with a passion for producing high quality products and solving engineering challenges.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Embedded C Programming (PIC and ARM experience beneficial)
- Digital communication protocols (RS232, RS485, USB, Ethernet, CAN)
- Analogue and digital circuit design and the A/D interface
- Excellent competency in Maths (calculus, geometry, linear algebra and frequency domain would all be useful)
- Schematic capture and PCB layout
- The role is to start as soon as possible, and is 5 days a week with flexible hours and 24 days’ holiday
- The company offers a profit sharing bonus scheme based on company and individual performance
- The recently refurbished offices are in South London with free parking
To apply for the role of Electronics Engineer, please apply via the button shown. Please remember to outline your suitability, availability and salary expectations.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Embedded Firmware Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electronics Design Engineer, Electronics Test Engineer, Engineer, Engineering.