Block Plant Production Supervisors/Operators/Fitters
Ocean Blocks and Aggregates Ltd is a growing and dynamic producer of aggregates and concrete blocks situated at Lee Moor, Plymouth. As part of a developing team we now require staffing of all operative and supervisory levels to facilitate further growth and release ambitions. This includes plant operators to run and maintain both fixed and mobile plant to produce concrete products to a high specification.
The person specifications will include:
- A willingness to join a small but effective team to multi skill in all aspects for manufacture and maintenance.
- The ability to work quickly and safely especially during busy periods.
- A confident approach to problem solving and good communication skills.
- An aptitude for learning new machinery and undertake any training required.
- Some experience in plant maintenance at servicing levels.
- The ability to drive a forklift and be willing to train on other machinery.
- An awareness of Health and Safety - training will be provided
- Flexible approach to working conditions to ensure high levels of productivity.
- A full UK driving licence
Benefits to include
- Competitive rate of pay, up to £10/hour, depending on experience
- Team bonus payments for delivery of weekly company targets
These roles would suit someone with an operations and engineering background.
To apply please click on the link below.