Residential Home Manager - Elderly Care Home
An exciting opportunity for an Experienced Registered Home Manager, within a 24 bed Elderly Residential and Dementia Home. The Home is operated by a Family run company and seeks a Home Manager whom can manage this intimate little care home. The Residential Home has been running for well over 20 years and is rated by CQC as "Good."
The ideal opportunity for a new manager looking to manage a small sized home, or an experienced manager looking to downsize.
- Experience in Home Management is Essential along with a Level 5 NVQ in Managment, Health and Social Care.
- Previous Registration with CQC desirable.
- Responsible for Daily operations of the Home.
- Ensuring Service Users receive the best standards in care.
- Managing and appraising care staff.
- Maintaining profitability and finances of the home.
- Ensuring full compliancy with CQC requirements.
The Home has an excellent reputation within the local region, along with Social workes and medical professionals. Located between Loughborough and Leicester. Immediate start is available.
Full time, permanent role. Subject to satisfactory References and CRB Checks.