Marketing & CRM Specialist
MARKETING & CRM SPECIALIST
We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to provide maternity cover (1 year) for our prestigious client. You will be a highly motivated marketing professional who can work autonomously and proactively. This will be an exciting time of implementing a global CRM system, involvement within the project and supporting the marketing function for the UK & Ireland business.
Reporting to the Agronomy & Business Development Manager the successful candidate will be based at our client's head office in Grimsby, but will be expected to travel regularly.
- Supporting the Commercial teams during the rollout of CRM.
- Superuser for CRM and responsible for data management.
- To identify opportunities for utilising the CRM data to target marketing campaigns.
- Execution of customer satisfaction surveys.
- Website updates and content.
- Marketing support for agricultural shows including development of collateral and creatives.
- Support with social media channels.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have Marketing and CRM (Salesforce) experience.
- Be educated to Degree level in Marketing (unless proven marketing experience).
- Have a high level of IT competence.
- Have the ability to write copy that delivers an impact.
- Be a highly organised individual who can multi-task.
- Work effectively as part of a wider team.
- Be a creative thinker.
In return you will receive:
- Attractive Rewards package.
- Private Health.
- A wide range of development opportunities across the business.
This is an exciting time to join the team with a renewed strategic focus and CRM being the starting point for their growth ambitions.
Closing date for applications is the 1st February 2018 with 1st interviews being held on 8th February 2018 at their Grimsby office.
Keywords: Marketing, CRM, Copywriter, website, Data Management, Grimsby, Cleethorpes, Immingham, Louth, Caistor, Brigg, Scunthorpe