Packaging Planning Administrator
Exciting opportunity not to be missed! G’s Group has a unique opportunity available for a Packaging Planning Administrator to join the team in Barway. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary - this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career!
At G’s, our philosophy is to be recognised as outstanding, market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable, healthy fresh produce, and to be at the forefront of the industry in everything we do. G’s is an incredibly exciting place to work. Being at the leading edge of modern food production means it’s fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding. We work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what’s right for G’s and our customers. We can only achieve this through the dedication of our people, underpinned by our values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Packaging Planning Administrator to join the Supply Chain Team at Barway.
Key responsibilities of the Packaging Planning Administrator
- On receipt of New Artwork Approval create Item Master record; document item succession if applicable and update maintain Supplier Price Catalogue.
- Add new or update the Bill of Materials.
- Raise and maintain Purchase and Sales Orders by tracking supplier acknowledgments, price and delivery date confirmations, shipping confirmations and advanced delivery notes.
- Proactively carry out Promised Delivery date checks and confirm.
- Capture and maintain LEAN Top 5 and Top 60 data.
- Reconciliation of stocktakes, cycle counts and write offs.
- Maintain Item Master and Item Branch ensuring Phasing Out and Obsolete items are flagged out promptly.
- Work with planners to ensure Artwork changes are micromanaged to ensure a smooth and timely transition.
- Embrace LEAN within in your department and cross functionally; ensure that team members are educated, bought in and involved.
Knowledge and Experience required as our Packaging Planning Administrator
- Accurate and organized administrator with outstanding attention to detail.
- A team player with individual sense of ownership.
- Excellent communicator – can build and deliver a compelling argument for a course of action.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Why work for G’s?
With future scope for career progression, G’s prides itself on offering great opportunities for training, progression and development. G’s is the place to be to develop and meet your long term career goals. We aim to be an employer of choice.
Why not click ‘Apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join Europe’s leading fresh produce companies as our Packaging Planning Administrator.
G’s are an equal opportunities employer.