Call Centre Team Manager
I am recruiting an experienced Call Centre Team Manager for a prestigious client who is one of the leading companies in the UK within their industry, based in Sutton Coldfield and are paying a salary of £27000. This role is a Fixed Term contract to cover Maternity leave for 12 months with the possibility of an extension to 18 months or even be made permanent.
Working in a department of over 80 call centre advisors split into around 8 smaller teams; you will be leading an inbound call centre team circa 12 staff, enhancing and improving the quality of service from the call centre advisors. You will take responsibility for the coaching, training and developing of your team's advisors, conducting performance reviews and managing SLA's.
This is an exciting opportunity to join and work for a successful department who have a number of nationally recognised call centre awards. The company promote are a very conscientious, ethical and empathetic environment who deal with prepaid funeral plans allowing customers to pre plan and pre pay for their funeral.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Work co-operatively with Management Team colleagues to ensure the achievement of the SLA targets
- Lead and motivate an inbound call centre team of circa 12 advisors ensuring the highest quality of customer service
- Train, coach and develop individual team members thereby improving their skills, confidence and capability
- Providing individual and team coaching, identifying development needs and implementing development plans
- Conduct one-one performance reviews
- Accurately undertake necessary administrative tasks, and check of other team members' work
- Maintain compliance with all Company procedures
- Setting employee goals and objectives and carrying out employee performance reviews
- Previous experience as a Call Centre Manager or Team Leader is essential
- Ability to motivate and inspire; a bright individual with a positive attitude
- Experience of training, coaching and developing team members
- Experienced in conducting performance reviews
- Committed to the provision of excellence customer service
- A confident written and verbal communicator to all levels of staff and stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and re-organise tasks as necessary
- Ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated
- PC literate & accuracy in managing data and associated information
- Approachable, enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
- Confident, sensitive and empathetic natured
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Flexible with working hours, happy to work 1 in 4 Saturdays as and when required
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE WHICH IS REQUESTED FROM THE ABOVE PERSONAL SPECIFICATION***
- 38 hours between 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday
- Initially hours are likely to be 9 - 6pm Monday - Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Basic salary of £27,000
- Potential of contract extension to either 18 months or even permanent
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays each year (entitlement increases with service)
- An attractive company pension
- Free Parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Reduced membership of National Trust
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
Interview: Monday 5th February
Start date: ASAP after interview either immediate start or after notice period
If you are have call centre management experience and are interested in this position please call 0121 6333888 and ask for Adam or Melissa and send your CV .
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***