Marketing Manager / Marketing Lead / Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Interim Marketing Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Reports To: General Manager
Position: Interim Position to cover Maternity leave with start date from mid-March for approx. 12 months.
Our Clients products speak for themselves; an eclectic mix of gifts, home accessories and lifestyle products. From the innovative novelty to the perfectly practical; their collection is quirky, their ranges radical. All products are carefully crafted and provided with a smile, ensuring they live up to their name.
They are looking for a Marketing Manager to ensure all aspects of marketing are being delivered in a creative and appropriate way for the target audience. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering all marketing within the business in accordance with the Targeted Marketing Plan for Trade and Consumer.
This is an exciting opportunity within the business in which someone can come and take the marketing to the next level. This is a hands on role that will be results driven.
They can offer a small flexible working environment in a well-established business in the gift and greeting card industry. You will be office based for 3 days of the week with the opportunity to work from home the remaining 2.
- To develop and deliver the Targeted Marketing Plans for trade and consumers
- To organise and attend Trade exhibitions
- Maintain relationships with Trade Press and providing literature as required to include press releases, editorials, advertorials and advertising
- Implement and maintain the Social Media and website strategy for both trade and consumer
- Oversee bi-annual catalogue mailshots for trade
- Develop relationships with Consumer Press
- Develop competitor analysis and Research within the gift industry
- E-shots to retail buying groups and consumer
- Experience in a marketing role in both trade and consumer markets
- Experience in a variety of marketing channels including:
- Email marketing
- Social Media
- Direct Mailings
- SEO and PPC
- Website design and content
- Working with trade magazine
- Working with Google analytics
- CRM experience
- Ideas person with creative flair and ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Excellent general education to degree level or equivalent
- Marketing qualification or relevant degree
- Team working skills
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with experience of; Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Marketing Strategy Manager, Head of Marketing, Product Strategy Manager, Commercial Director, Product Strategy Director, Channel Development Manager, Channel Development Director, Business Development Manager, Digital Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Controller, Marketing Lead, Chanel Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Ecommerce, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Marketing Director, Marketing Strategy Manager, Head of Channel Marketing, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Field Sales, Senior Sales, Commercial Sales, Key Sales, Regional Sales, Sales Professional will be considered for this role