Internal Partner Team Lead
The team lead is responsible for on the job sales coaching, motivation and performance of the team(s), ensuring that each individual sales person has the capability to achieve target together with coaching to improve performance. This includes conducting regular 1:1s with the team, providing feedback and balancing workload to account for holiday and other leave.
- Accountable for team performance through regular review and identifying areas for improvement for optimizing performance
- Play a key role in the use of systems, tools and procedures as necessary to show success against the objectives set
- Demonstrate an exceptionally high standard of work; consistently delivering high performance measured by target attainment, problem-solving and implementing effective solutions
- Lead from the front, promoting Brook Street values, fairness and seeking to overachieve individually and as a team. Work closely with Brook Street and other team leaders to share insights and develop new approaches
- Required to maintain a commercial understanding and a technical competency level appropriate to that which is required to support the team(s) associated with the role
- Supporting the interview process and on-boarding of new team members; working with Brook Street to drive speed to competence and identify ongoing training requirements
- Can reference benefits of continual learning and methods by which this is achieved for both new and existing team members
- In addition to this the Team Lead will be required to work closely with Microsoft Partners in fulfillment of requirements and must be able to build a trusted relationship with Partners.
- Understands the benefits of developing networks and strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders and can demonstrate to others how to achieve this
- Experience in a team lead role within a tele-sales environment.
- Coaching, performance and people development skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills - Articulate and Clear.
- Ability to have an open dialogue with the Partner without prompts.
- Able to hold a mature business conversation.
- Makes the Partner feel this is an ongoing dialogue.
- Holds the ability to convey complex scenarios in a language that is understood by their audience.
- Ability to build relationships/rapport.
- Partner empathy.
- To become a trusted advisor.