Brand & Marketing Executive
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive at BCD M&E. Do you want to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and highly collaborative environment while having fun? Apply and join our team.
Marketing Executive EMEA
Full time, office location: Godalming, Surrey
As part of the Brand and Marketing Team you will assist with managing and growing the brand image of BCD Meetings & Events EMEA. Reporting to the Marketing Manager EMEA you will take responsibility for promoting our services and providing creative, cost effective, campaigns to generate leads for the New Business Team and ensure retention among existing clients. You will produce winning copy and editorial for both on and offline marketing materials and produce campaigns that sell. The role will be regional in scope and support our teams in EMEA.
- Responsibility for managing our CRM system and data requirements of the sales team and delegating tasks accordingly.
- Work with the VP of Creative and Marketing and Marketing Manager EMEA to manage and strategically plan effective branding and marketing campaigns targeted to both new business and existing client audiences including roll-out campaigns.
- Manage the invoice tracking and budget control including regular reporting and data management.
- Be responsible for the development of two BCD M&E magazines, annually taking ownership of all elements from strategy to print.
- Be responsible for the implementation of branding and marketing campaigns and all other electronic output from the Marketing team.
- To develop print collateral as required.
- Assess and analyse ROI on marketing campaigns and report and review with the VP of Marketing and Creative and Marketing Manager EMEA.
- Contribute to the management of the relationship with our third party social media agency, including content review and monitoring activity across all social media channels to ensure it is in line with our strategy.
- Implementation of BCD M&E's digital marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the management of the relationship with our third party PR agency, including content review to ensure it is in line with our strategy.
- Work closely with designers to deliver outstanding design for marketing campaigns and materials including digital design.
- Develop relationships with key venue and event suppliers in order to secure sponsorship for marketing activities. Work with suppliers to plan and execute monthly client events, attending where necessary.
- Take a proactive approach to researching business opportunities and planning campaigns.
- To present a professional image and act in the best interests of BCD M&E at all times.
- To recognise and maintain good relations with suppliers/clients.
- Confidentiality is to be maintained for all work of this nature.
- To ensure that all administration duties are performed to a consistently high standard.
- To ensure regular communication with all departments and to be pro-active in approach as to how communication can be achieved efficiently and effectively.
- Previous marketing communications experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Meetings & Events Industry experience (preferred)
- Excellent writing skills (print and digital)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous CRM experience required
- Capability of identifying customer needs -- listening to information, asking probing questions, applying knowledge and solutions
- Be flexible with your approach with the ability to work with a wide variety of demanding internal and external stakeholders
Apply for this job by creating a profile and uploading your CV and cover letter via our website.
Get to know us:
BCD Meetings & Events is an independently managed operating company of BCD Group and a sister organization of BCD Travel, the world's third-largest travel management company. BCD Meetings & Events energizes and streamlines the business of meetings and incentives by offering event-level and enterprise-level solutions. Headquartered in Chicago, BCD Meetings & Events employs more than 1200 people and operates in over 47 countries'. For more information, visit www.bcdme.com.