Working at our friendly Retail Store our Retail Assistants are an important part of our business. After all, where would our customers be without our retail assistant’s knowledgeable and helpful attitude providing outstanding customer service to both our loyal customers and new ones alike.
Working as part of a small team to keep the store running as efficiently as possible. There is rarely a dull moment as there are always tasks to be undertaken putting the same care and attention into both the little and the bigger tasks.
If you are thoughtful, flexible, full of initiative and you have a flair for customer service this could be the opportunity for you!
What will you do?
- Assist customers with their purchases
- Cash Handling
- Merchandising – stock rotation and making sure shelves are well stocked
- Unpack stock deliveries
- Local Gas Deliveries
- Answering the phone
- Ensure the store is clean – including the shop floor, shelves and stock, behind the scenes
- To work 5 days over 7 (on a rata basis to include every other weekend with a day off in the week)
What will you need?
- A can do attitude
- Willingness to go to extra lengths for our customers
- To be responsible and flexible
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative
- Take pride in your work
- To enjoy working in a varied environment
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Full, clean driving license is preffered but not essential
What do we offer?
- £8.00 per hour (starting rate)
- 28 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Opportunity to take on more responsibility
To apply please either e-mail or bring in a copy of your CV