We are currently recruiting for an Administration Officer to work for a government based body based in the outskirts of Farnham, Surrey...
This is a temporary position to start immediately and will be ongoing for at least 6 months.
Our client is an executive agency responsible for environmental protection, food production and standards, agriculture, fisheries and rural communities in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland..
You will play an integral part to a busy team, carrying out a range of administrative activities, providing flexible business support to contribute to the delivery of business activities and objectives to time, quality and within budget
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Successful candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure, be self motivated, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven track record in administration.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with 60 minutes for lunch.
Hourly pay: £8 paid weekly in arrears.
*Please note that due to the location of this role, successful applicants must drive and have their own transport as it is not commutable via public transport*
For more information or to apply, please forward your cv or contact me on 01483 302979.