We are currently recruiting for 2 temporary Administration Officer to work for a government based body based within the heart of Guildford Centre...
This is a temporary position to start immediately and will be ongoing for at least 3 months.
Our client is an executive agency of the Department for Transport, and is responsible for the operating, maintaining and improving the strategic road networks in England.
You will play an integral part to a busy team, carrying out a range of administrative activities, providing flexible business support to contribute to the delivery of business activities and objectives to time, quality and within budget
- Quality assure, enter and maintain information on systems and files to ensure that information is up to date, accurate, in the right place and easily accessible.
- Collate and compose information and prepare standard documents accurately and efficiently, to support the delivery of excellent service standards to internal and / or external customers.
- Prepare data and undertake standard analyses, drawing data from a variety of sources to bring together reports to support management decision making.
- Act as a point of contact internally and externally, to resolve issues, to answer standard enquiries and to contribute to the development of relationships.
- Manage and organise meetings and travel arrangements, providing coordination support to staff where required, to ensure that operational needs are met.
- Undertake ad hoc administrative duties as and when required, ensuring accurate, timely, delivery and that relevant policy and procedures are followed.
Successful candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure, be self motivated, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven track record in administration.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with 60 minutes for lunch.
Hourly pay: £8 paid weekly in arrears, increasing to £11 following 12 consecutive weeks of temping.
For more information or to apply, please forward your cv or contact me on 01483 302979.