Vice President of Corporate Accounts
Main duties and responsibilities of the job
The Vice President of Corporate Accounts will be responsible for the overall management, retention and growth of a designated portfolio of corporate client accounts across Europe. This includes strategic planning, leadership and development of the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) team to win more business to drive profit margins and identify sales opportunities within the assigned region. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in achieving individual and company sales targets and strategies.
- Introduce process alignment and best practice in managing clients’ accounts.
- Execute strategies towards building customer intimacy to leverage growth potential across Europe.
- Working closely with the VP Sales to define a territory plan to maximize sales of Guest-tek’s solutions within assigned European markets.
- Participating in remote or face to face clients’ meetings in-person or with assigned teams
- Probe and identify customer needs, and communicate Guest-tek’s services which include, High Speed Internet Access (HSIA), Video On-Demand (VOD), Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) and Voice/PBX communicating their value proposition as it relates to their needs.
- Leverage on effective virtual networking and developing relationships/alliances with key accounts in Europe
- Prioritize key opportunities and manage those opportunities through to closure by leveraging key GuestTek resources (e.g. participation from Marketing, Operations, and Project Management) through a managed pipeline.
- Manage a team of remote based Regional Sales Managers and the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) teams in Europe to develop sales approach and achieve sales goals.
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales by growing channel networks through remote monitoring.
- Development of new accounts through prospecting, sales trips and site inspections.
- Timely follow-up of leads generated through various Marketing/Inside Sales actions.
- Increase market share through ongoing coverage of all accounts.
- Provide weekly reporting (Sales Pipeline, Sales Plan).
- Provide sales forecasts on a weekly basis.
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of both new and existing products and services introduced and deployed to hotels.
- Maintain and update account information regularly.
- Frequent travel up to 60% of the time
Skills, Qualifications and experience needed:
- 15-20 years’ demonstrated success in international/global sales experience.
- Ability to work extended work hours across several time zones to meet global clients’ business needs.
- Willing to travel extensively to the Corporate Head office (Calgary, AB) and throughout the territory to visit key accounts, participate in trade shows, and conferences.
- Demonstrated experience in remote/virtual sales management at a senior management level.
- Exceptional matrix and project management skills with demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple cross-functional teams remotely
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as personal presentation skills.
- Strong management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to interact with external customers at a senior level in a friendly and professional manner.
- Virtual office management skills.
Salary: Competitive salary will apply
Closing date for applications: 9 February 2018