Area Sales Manager
We have an exciting opportunity! At Karcher UK we are currently looking for an Area Sales Manager – Dealer to join our team based in St Albans covering WD, HA, NW, N, UB, SL and TW postcode areas. The successful candidates will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Karcher leads the market in cleaning systems, products and services; representing quality, innovation and sustainability. We owe this success to our personnel, who demonstrate their commitment every day on behalf of our company and our products.
As a family owned organisation, with well-developed corporate structures, we can offer exceptional career prospects. Interesting challenges and opportunities for knowledge transfer provide a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development. We are looking for committed staff that value teamwork and can, together with us, deliver what makes Karcher special – always providing the best, without exception.
What you’ll be doing as our Area Sales Manager – Dealer
- Promotion of all company products to all independent dealers, national accounts and end users across all target markets across the allocated sales territory
- Achievement of territory sales target by means of cold calls, appointments, site surveys and demonstrations through the dealer network, dealer nationals and end users
- Achievement of specific number of calls into individual target markets on a monthly basis
- Achievement of territory sales targets by target market
- Following up sales leads
- Providing advice / product guidance to the end user
- Working closely with all Target Market Managers to gain expert knowledge
- Achieve set KPI’s
- Continuous use of OneView (CRM)
What we’re looking for in our Area Sales Manager – Dealer
- Proven skills and experience in developing customer relationships
- Be able to demonstrate a talent for achieving and managing sales
- Used to working to and exceeding targets
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and resilient
What we can offer you in return as our Area Sales Manager – Dealer
- Competitive salary with career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 24 days annual holiday + bank holidays (increases with service)
- Health Shield Cash Plan (including Health Perks retail discount scheme)
- Critical Illness Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Staff discount on Karcher products
- Company Car/Van + Fuel Card
- Commission Scheme
If this sounds interesting and you would like to join our team as our Area Sales Manager – Dealer, then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!