Sales Administrator / Customer Service Advisor / Sales Support / Account Manager / B2B Sales
A leading e-commerce business selling quality contract furniture to the events and hospitality industries is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team in Hounslow, West London.
Whilst primarily B2B focussed, you may find yourself dealing with clients ranging from sole traders to purchase managers of large international organisations on various channels (online / telephone / face to face).
On any given day, you may find yourself handling inbound sales enquiries via telephone and email, creating quotes and invoices, and following up with customers. Whilst working towards achieving your targets, you will provide excellent customer service. You will also help coordinate deliveries to customers and manage product listings on the website and other e-commerce platforms.
- Excellent customer service and the ability to build rapport with customers
- Motivated self-starter, capable of being thrown in the deep-end from time to time
- Well organised with the ability to work independently
- Enjoys taking on responsibility
- Articulate with strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Enthusiastic about the prospect of a role which will both busy and challenging
- Results orientated individual with a strong will to succeed
- Be "Google-friendly" when looking to obtain information online and be competent in the use of Microsoft office, including basic Excel and Outlook
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Benefits: Room for growth. A casual office environment. Exposure to MD
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a busy role and new challenge in a growing company. Reporting directly to the MD within a small organisation, you will be encouraged to be involved in various other areas of the business - taking you beyond just your day-to-day responsibilities!
If you think this is the right role for you, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.