Could you be a Care Assistant in the West Bridgford, Radcliffe on Trent, Bingham areas of South East Nottingham? This is a fantastic job opportunity for people who want a job that means something and makes a huge difference to someone’s life. If you put people first and have a big heart, we would hear from you.
We are a professional homecare and support service and we are committed to providing a service that is respectful, dignified and encourages independence by providing the highest quality of homecare.
So, what does being a Care Assistant really mean? We can’t tell you exactly what you’ll have to do every day, because each day is as different as the people we look after. Every day brings its own challenges and opportunities, but could include anything from:
- Helping them get ready in the morning;
- Take them out and about in the community;
- Helping them wash or preparing light meals;
- Reminding them about their day to day jobs or when to take their medication;
- Accompanying them to doctor’s appointments;
- Giving their family peace of mind.
Valuing and supporting our staff is equally as important to us as our customers. We want our staff to always feel looked after and appreciated, so they can be the best they can be.
There are many wonderful benefits you can get when you work with us, including:
- Starting pay of £9.00 per hour (£18.00 per hour on Bank Holidays!);
- Full-time hours available;
- ‘Guaranteed hours’ contracts ranging from 16 – 40 hours per week are available for those who successfully complete their probationary period (12 weeks).
- Flexible shifts, typically covering the morning, afternoon, or evening, based around your availability;
- 28p per mileage allowance;
- Regular supervision and face to face meetings so you never feel alone;
- 28 days (including Bank Holidays) paid annual leave;
- We provide some of our staff with a business phone to make things easier;
- Strong career progression pathways;
- And help getting the industry qualifications you want to keep pushing you to be the best in your field.
We are currently looking for full-time team members. So, what do you need to be a Care Assistant?
- A Full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle.
- A willingness to work hard, and a desire to help people.
- You do not need prior experience as we provide a comprehensive training scheme, so we will teach you everything you need to know to do your job;
Are you the caring, passionate and reliable individual we are looking for? Then come and join the team and make a difference to the lives of people in East Nottingham today, just click apply.