Quality and Processing Administrator
Quality and Processing Administrator
The company is a specialist awarding organisation (AO) and current market leader in the Hair and Beauty sectors. Launched in 1962, it offers vocational and technical qualifications, including apprenticeships, in a range of service sectors.
More than 800 approved centres work with us, and the ever-expanding list extends across the UK, Ireland, and the rest of the world. Its acquisition of the internationally recognised examination board ITEC and education technology specialists Digital Assess, in 2016, added tothe company's specialist offering.
Reporting to the Quality and Processing Supervisor, the Quality Assurance and Processing Administrator will support a range of administration functions including examination bookings, learner enrolments, and quality assurance for approved assessment centres. The role will also involve coordinating international travel itineraries and examination schedules for a global customer base and maintain excellent tracking systems and records.
The successful candidate will be based at our Chiswick office with regular visits to our office in Eastleigh.
Principal Accountabilities include:
* To provide high levels of proactive customer support and advice to existing and potential customers on own initiative and as directed by line manager, including establishing sustained, effective and productive relationships with customers based upon pro-active research, including an excellent understanding of the company's products and services.
* To take a logical approach to coordinating and administering examiner allocations, in response to customer bookings for practical examinations and ensuring records on information systems and databases are accurate.
* To record and progress centre recognition applications through to a conclusion, including making decisions on desktop approvals and keeping key stakeholders informed on application progress and completion.
* Continuously update and maintain records and data contained in relevant information systems and databases, ensuring data is accurately entered and corrected when necessary.
* To record and progress International QA activity, including applications, recognition and quality assurance visits, insuring that appropriate policies and procedures are followed by External Quality Assurers and that effective communication is kept with other departments.
* Assist in the quality assurance and audit activity to ensure regulatory compliance of the organisation.
We are seeking candidates with:
* Educated to Level 3 standard (A level/NVQ3 or equivalent)
* GCSE grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English or Level 2 Key Skills/functional skills/literacy/numeracy
* Experience of working in a busy customer service environment
* Organisational and administrative skills
* Ability to work on own initiative, with minimal supervision
* Excellent customer service communication skills through all communication media (oral, written etc)
* Excellent attention to detail
* Willingness to undertake training and development activities
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Flexible in approach
* Ability to travel to professionally represent us at external events
Based in our Chiswick office, this full-time post attracts a generous package of terms and conditions including 25 days holiday per annum and a group stakeholder pension.
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send us your details via 'Apply' where you will be asked to provide a comprehensive CV including full work and educational history.
Closing date: midday on Friday 26 January 2018.