Call Centre Resource Planner & Real-Time Analyst
I am recruiting for an experienced Call Centre Resource Planner & Real-Time Analyst offering an immediate start for a prestigious client who is one of the industries leading companies in the UK within their industry, based in Sutton Coldfield. This is an exciting opportunity to join and work for a successful department who have a number of national recognised office awards.
Working in a team of 3 you will be responsible in ensuring the Customer Service Call Centre achieve/exceed call answer targets to our clients and corporate partners' clients 24/7/365. You will plan and forecast rota schedules for 80 Client Service Advisors. You will be responsible for managing the overtime budget as well as providing daily updates on performance to stakeholders through regular reporting & M. You will also be responsible for ensuring the configuration of our Avaya/Nortel 360 Contact Centre system and have shared responsibility for the development of MI and the introduction of a best fit WFM system. You will engage with stakeholders across the business to understand internal customer and external partner requirements that impact on call and work volumes. Having advanced excel skills including functions such as calculations, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, manipulating data and producing graphs is essential.
This is a chance to join a very conscientious, ethical, empathetic, sociable and friendly company who deal with prepaid funeral plans. They are a FTSE 250 company who have been around for over a two centuries in a capacity. They allow customers to pre plan and pre pay for their funeral, meaning people can ensure their own funeral is arranged to how they would like and paid before they pass away, reducing further stress and upset to their family/friends.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
CLIENT SERVICE EXCELLENCE:
- Manage agent rotas in conjunction with colleagues and Managers, taking into account planned and unplanned absences ensuring Grade of Service (GOS) is achieved.
- Manage overtime needs for agents where contracted hours are insufficient to meet demand and achieve GOS
- Manage and oversee the accuracy of payroll input into
- Manage and oversee new starters/leavers ensuring all HR processes are followed
- Operationally maintain the AVAYA/Nortel 360 contact centre system and review the call flows
- Manage real-time GOS achievement on a daily basis working with the Managers to monitor
- Accurately and on a timely basis (in line with published deadlines) produce required M. for Corporate Partners
- Produce ad-hoc M. or analysis as required.
- Be a positive influence and effective contributor to manage off-phone activities, recruitment, L&D, Up-skilling and coaching and meeting requests.
- Obtain a full understanding of the AVAYA telephone and reporting systems
- Understand current & future WFM technologies to recommend alternatives to Excel & Erlang C currently in use.
- Work alongside colleagues to forecast call volumes in line with seasonal and marketing activities and apply this to ensure that maximum efficiency on a 24/7 basis
-Manual forecasting (using advanced excel and Erlang models)
- Create optimum shift patterns for cost effective shift utilisation, support recruitment/backfill activities and conduct system audits to ensure accuracy
- Model forecasts derived from historic data and statistics generated from disparate operating platforms (ACD, Excel, CRM etc)
- Corroborate with the wider Management Team to achieve deadlines, departmental targets and service standards.
- Data analysis expertise and competency is essential
- Advanced excel skills including functions such as calculations, pivot tables, vlookup, manipulating data and producing graphs is essential.
- Knowledge/experience of Workforce Management (WFM) systems is essential
- PC literate & accuracy in managing data and associated information
- Have a flair for data and analysis and be relied upon to highlight long-term resourcing budget and scheduling requirements
- Knowledge/experience of Contact Centre technologies e. QMAX, CMS, Avaya, Call routing, AC.
- Highly organised, with a confident approach to meet daily deadlines, able to multitask and juggle priorities
- Be a confident & excellent communicator with exceptional negotiating & influencing skills.
- Confident presentation skills when demonstrating data to senior managers
- Be a team player with your colleagues in the Customer Service Centre to discuss performance of the operation and agents
- Fully appreciate the privilege position of the role in terms of confidentiality and discretion and apply this at all times.
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE WHICH IS REQUESTED FROM THE ABOVE PERSONAL SPECIFICATION - THERE WILL BE A DETAILED EXCEL TEST IN THE INTERVIEW*
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- Attractive/negotiable salary based on experience
- 38 working week, Monday to Friday
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays each year (entitlement increases with service)
- An attractive company pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Reduced membership of National Trust
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
If you are have relevant experience and interested in this position please call 0121 6333888 and ask for Adam or Melissa.
*If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected*