Sales and Customer Service Administrator
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for:-
• Key account administration
• To develop a knowledge of the Company’s products and customers.
• Answering telephones
• Dealing with customer queries, and ensuring correct action
• Database management
• Word processing
• To provide a businesslike and professional service to existing and
• To ensure up-to-date information is mailed to customers
• To ensure efficient handling of enquiries, both internally and externally
• Processing of new account forms
• Processing of contract/contract pricing
• Setting up discounts as directed by Sales Office Supervisor
• Sales Force support administration
• To carry out general office administration
• Order inputting
• Stock Allocations
To carry out any other job related duties which may be requested from time to time by the Sales Office Supervisor and Sales Office Manager.
4. When appropriate, and in times of excess workload, you may be required to assist other departments/Divisions. For example, sickness/holiday cover.
5. To take responsibility for contributing to own training and development.
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.