Our client, a Building & Construction magazine, is constantly at the forefront of a fast-moving and dynamic industry. With sound journalism and up-to-date news and reaction to the stories that are affecting the industry today, they keep subscribers one step ahead.
Due to their continued success, they now have a fantastic opportunity for a self-driven Features Manager, who has what it takes to excel within a thriving business.
The Features Manager Role:
As the Features Manager, you will be responsible for contacting companies within the trade industry sectors to offer them a free article to promote their services & products within a national magazine.
You will then be required to sell advertising space alongside the articles which will result in you achieving your targets and bonuses.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A desire to achieve in a sales environment
- Positive attitude
- Highly motivated
- Meeting & exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to work effectively under pressure towards deadlines
- Strong listening skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong verbal & written skills
- Team player
In return, the Features Manager can expect:
- Industry competitive salary
- A genuine and realistic opportunity to earn regular Bonus (uncapped) every month
- Regular incentives, prizes and other rewards
- Product training & permanent team leader support
- Working for a well-established, market leading & successful business
- Friendly team in a small environment but with a national status
- Well equipped kitchen, free tea & coffee
- 21 days paid holiday per year
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Features Manager position, simply apply by submitting your CV via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Keywords: Features Manager, National Advertising Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, B2B, Telesales, Business Development, Advertising, Publishing, Account Manager, Media, Marketing, Huddersfield, Bradford, Leeds, West Yorkshire