About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
General Assistants – Permanent/Casual (Housekeeping)
Working as part of a committed team providing a safe, clean and pleasant environment for those that live in the home. You will ensure that all areas of the home are cleaned to a very high standard with reference to universal precautions and operate the washing/dryer/ironing machines for the in house laundry service.
Region/Location: Maurice House, Broadstairs, Kent
Directorate: Operations, Homes
Salary: £7.65 per hour
Closing date for these roles is: 30th January 2018