Brook Street is recruiting for a full times claims handler/administrator in the heart of Newcastle City centre. Our client is one of the UKs leading claims and incident management business; they have been providing Third Party Administration services for over a decade and now have an exciting temp opportunity to join their team in Newcastle.
Full Time (temp role - initially three months)
Mon - Fri : 9am-5pm
Pay rate : £9-£12 (depending on experience in a claims and incident environment)
What else does the role involve?
- You will be allocated your own client and work load, and will be responsible for overseeing the claims process from beginning to end
- Developing relationships with clients, expertly supporting customers through the claims process; arranging site visits when required, liaise with suppliers and contractors.
- Review and monitor workflow and claims allocated, providing guidance and coaching or reallocating resources, as required.
- Excellent Customer Service skills within an office environment and have an excellent phone manner
- Both commercial and domestic property claims experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Accurate keyboard skills and IT literacy ; confident in Outlook, word and excel
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
It would be desirable for successful applicants to have knowledge in either domestic or commercial property claims handling and a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service, however this is not essential as our client will Well support you every step of the way, providing excellent training to assist you in meeting your full potential.