School Name: Ford Primary School
School Address: Cambridge Rd, Ford
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary/Grade: L13 - L20
Application Deadline: Monday 29th January, noon
Job Start Date: September 2018
Date Posted: 08 Jan 2018
Headteacher for September 2018
NOR – 194 +N
Salary range L13-L20
Due to the retirement of our current headteacher the governors, staff and pupils are seeking to appoint a strong and innovative leader who will enrich our school community. Our June 2017 Ofsted report described Ford Primary as ‘a school that goes above and beyond to ensure that through appropriate care and support it provides an environment for pupils to thrive’.
We can offer you:
- A popular and inclusive school at the heart of the community;
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning;
- A friendly family feel environment;
- A dedicated and supportive team of staff and governors.
In addition, as we move towards joining Horizon MAT we will offer:
- A thriving, supportive Headteacher group which meets regularly and allows Headteachers to drive and contribute to the development of the MAT.
We will want you to:
- Bring new ideas to complement the existing vision for the school, give clear direction and support the staff;
- Be dynamic and passionate about the welfare, success and achievement of all pupils and staff;
- Celebrate and protect the unique ethos and identity of our happy school;
- Deliver a conscientious and considered, collaborative approach to school leadership.
We encourage you to come and visit our school – please contact Tanya Templeton on 01752 567661 to arrange a tour.
Ford Primary School is committed to equal opportunities. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
An application form and associated papers can be downloaded from our school website www.ford.plymouth.sch.uk
Closing date: Monday 29 January at noon
Interviews: Thursday 1 March and Friday 2 March