Shift Requirement: Rotational
Contracted Hours: 30
Pay Rate: £11.17 p/h rising to £11.51 (upon successful completion of probation)
Our job is to connect people and improve their lives. We’re made up of a family of closely-knit business divisions all working together to meet our customers’ needs. Whether it’s through a culture of openness and respect or our comprehensive range of development programs, we’ll help you realize your full potential and become a specialist in your area.
You will co-ordinate, influence and facilitate all functions required to ensure the safe, secure and on-time departure of aircraft in accordance with airline and airport procedures. You will also liaise with operational partners and provide real-time information about the progress of the turnaround to make sure our product is delivered consistently in line with Service Level Agreements.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
- Previous experience within a turnaround coordinator/dispatch/ground handling role
- Experience of supervising a number of teams and being a strong team player
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Outstanding organisational skills and methodology
- Possession of a full UK driving licence
- A high degree of concentration
- Demonstrable competency in the audit process
- Ability to quickly and accurately react and assess any given situation and instigate corrective action
- Willing to work various shifts
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN? As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent beneﬁts which could include up to 25 days’ holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, ﬂexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high proﬁle in our organisation.