Quantity Surveyor - Luxury Residential - Kent
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor
Premier Housing Developer GBP10M-GBP80M Developments
The UK's leading luxury house builder continues to expand and is looking for Senior Quantity Surveyor and Project Quantity Surveyor to join their Kent office. In addition to scheme based roles there is a FastTrack opportunity to Commercial Manager and beyond.
You will be working on the best developments in the area, with trusted high quality subcontractors and be rewarded accordingly for your part in bringing schemes through with strong commercial control.
You will be someone who can make a real difference, joining an already very well run, savvy operation and taking on real responsibility. Residential experience is desired but the individual characteristics sought is as important motivated, keen eye for detail, team player with ambition.
Telephone Ian for an interview and more information, / . All enquiries are in confidence.
- Minimum 4 years' experience
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Professional approach and high level of discretion.
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks, including support role to other members of the team
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
- Highly IT literate, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
You will of course be rewarded with a market leading remuneration including car, bonus, enhanced pension and support to develop you as an individual and take up bigger challenges. Call for more information.