Sales Executive - South West London
£25,000 - £28,000 p. (Depending on experience)
We are seeking a driven and ambitious Sales Executive in South West London.
My Client is an internationally renowned expert in all interior supplies including fabrics, furniture, lighting, wall coverings and among others. My client appreciates excellent styles, sophistication and design and provides a myriad of other services.
Based in the showroom of London's Chelsea, this is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and committed team based in this stunning Showroom, exclusively supplying the top end in the interior design trade.
You will be responsible for sales in the retail store, primarily responsible for retail and occasionally trade customers. You will also be in charge with generating sales from enquiries and passing leads to other departments as well as providing excellent customer service. You will also be working towards meeting group targets and other tasks such using company tools to increase sales, escalations, administration & among others.
You Must Have:
- Sales Experience
- An interest or experience in Interior Design
- Strong Retail Experience
- Understanding of the Luxury Marketplace
- Excellent Spoken English
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales experience from an interior design industry or with a passion in interior design) and is equipped with the following skills:
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Immaculate appearance
- IT proficient/accuracy and attention to detail
Other Tasks Include:
- Being confident and proactive with ideas that generate new business.
- Understanding the differences between our trade and retail customers and treating them accordingly.
- Being an effective communicator so that customers and colleagues are updated on all relevant information.
- Offering consultation services to clients on site when required and using this to maximise sales opportunities.
- Is responsible for helping to manage stock control, stock room, is active in all stock takes and related issues.
- Assisting with all press loans where necessary.
- And among others...
Monday to Friday - 10:00am - 6:00pm; working alternate Saturdays with a day off in Lieu and expectation to start at 9:00am on an Ad-Hoc basis for monthly meetings, bi weekly, stock takes etc.
- In return you will receive a salary of £25,000 to £28,000 p. depending on experience
- Holidays: 28 Days p. including Bank Holidays
This role is for an immediate start, if this sounds like you click APPLY NOW or contact Shezan on 0208 748 7886