Assistant Showroom Manager
Assistant Showroom Manager - South West London
£20,000 - £25,000 p. (Depending on experience)
We are seeking a driven and ambitious Assistant Showroom Manager in South West London.
My Client is in the forefront of innovation in architectural colours and is an internationally renowned expert in all interior paint colours. My client appreciates the importance of superior application, extra ordinary colours and product performance.
Based in the showroom in South West London, this is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and committed team based in this stunning Showroom, exclusively supplying in the UK.
You'll be assisting and reporting to the showroom manager. You will also need to demonstrate a flexible and proactive working style with the ability to adapt to change and demands in this growing environment. Day to day activities include providing a high level of customer service, maintaining exceptional store standards and delivering against the financial objectives of the showroom.
You Must Have:
- Strong Retail/ Operational Experience
- Interior Design Experience (2 years)
- Interior Design Colour Theory (is an advantage but not compulsory)
- KPI Driven
- Staff Management
The ideal candidate will have a proven track in the interior design industry and needs to be equipped with the following skills:
- Experience in a retail environment
- Experience in an interiors-related field
- Track record of delivering financial results in a retail environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Adaptability and positive attitude
Other Tasks Include:
- Delivering the financial objectives of the showroom
- Maintaining exceptional store standards
- Managing key customer accounts
- Delivering marketing and sales initiatives to grow showroom revenues
Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5:30pm; 39 hours p/w - Rota System - Work 1 in 2 Saturdays
- In return you will receive a salary of £20,000 to £25,000 p. depending on experience
- Holidays: 25 Days p. Plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
This role is for an immediate start, if this sounds like you click APPLY NOW or contact Shezan on 0208 748 7886