An exciting opportunity not to be missed! Calsonic Kansei is looking for a Section Leader (Interior System Development Group) to join the team based in Millbrook. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £51,712.90-£55,905.84 per annum dependent on experience plus benefits.
Calsonic Kansei is a leading global manufacturing company supplying products to automotive OEM customers from more than 70 manufacturing facilities spanning several continents.
Our desire is to provide world-class automotive components and systems, be leaders in innovation and contribute to a sustainable society. Our product line includes Climate, Exhaust, Heat Exchange, Interior and Electronic Systems. We are aiming to achieve sustainable business growth through expansion of our product range & customer base.
We are looking to recruit a Section Leader (Interior System Development Group) to join our new development centre in Millbrook, Bedfordshire.
Lead the design & development team to develop Interior Automotive Components & Systems for EUR Premium OEMs (e.g. JLR, BMW) using your engineering knowledge, experience to win new business.
Key responsibilities of the Section Leader (Interior System Development Group):
- Understand EUR Premium OEM e.g. JLR, BMW) Specs & Product needs and be able to translate into Technical Specifications
- Promote CK Technologies & design Standards to OEM
- Complete development activities to achieve Quality, Cost & Delivery targets for new products.
- Act as s Single Point contact for Technical communications with OEM & CK Internal Functions
- Establish network to study & analyse Market Trends, Advanced Manufacturing Technologies and propose Innovative ideas in early Development phase
- Promotion of Calsonic Kansei technology & products
Our ideal Section Leader (Interior System Development Group) will have the ability and experience to:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Considerable knowledge & experience in Interior Parts Development or other Automotive Plastic parts with ideally previous experience in a Leader/Snr Engineer Position
- Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Be able to Lead & Upskill team of Engineers
- Manage All Important milestones (from R&D perspective)
- Understand Product Cost & Estimate Development cost
- Understand well various Interior Parts Manufacturing Processes like, Wrapped Parts, Instrument Panel Manufacturing, etc.
- Communicate & Present Technical information in extremely professional way
- Demonstrate strong Project & Technical Leadership to manage Team, Quality of Design output
- Flexible to travel within UK & abroad as and when required
Benefits of becoming the Section Leader (Interior System Development Group):
- Group Personal Pension Scheme - Company Contribution up to 7%
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Hours – 39 per week Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance
If you think this is the right role for you, why not click ‘apply’ now to become our Section Leader (Interior System Development Group). We’d love to hear from you!